- | Border Control, Customs, Immigration
- | Communications, Handhelds, Control Panels & Systems
- | Disaster Relief & Peacekeeping
- | Government
- | IT Hardware & Software
- | Public Sector/Government
- | Soldier Systems & Equipment
goTenna Pro is the world's smallest, lightest, and most cost-effective tactical communications system. Without access to cell, wifi, or satellite, goTenna Pro mesh networking devices pair with a native iOS/Android smartphone application as well as compatible applications like the Android Team Awareness App (ATAK) for personnel tracking, mapping, and messaging.
81 Willoughby Street
Military freefall teams put goTenna Pro X tactical mesh radios to the test.